Research has shown that many employees simply don’t have the necessary knowledge and financial expertise to get the maximum value from their defined contribution plan. The average 401(k) balance of workers nearing retirement age is a meager $64,000. For comparison purposes, a retiree wanting a $30,000 annual retirement payment would need a balance of about $445,000.
Generation Capital Management goes well beyond industry standards to provide both customized education and unbiased advice. Also, unlike many other retirement plan partners, we offer to meet one-on-one with each of your employees to address their individual needs.
Generation Capital Management has been providing companies with industry-leading, highly customized participant education and advice designed to:
- Educate employees about the value of participating in the plan.
- Provide each employee with an investment strategy tailored to individual needs.
- Ensure that your employees stay on track toward meeting their retirement goals.
Customized Group Meetings
Generation Capital Management conducts group meetings with your employees to ensure that they understand the plan, are knowledgeable about their investment choices and recognize the value of participating. On an ongoing basis, our team is available to provide market updates or address other issues relevant to your company in a group setting.
Tailored One-on-One Meetings
Our individualized approach to face-to face meetings ensures that your employees:
- Understand how much money they need at retirement and how that translates to a deferral strategy.
- Choose an investment allocation that is appropriate based on their objectives, risk tolerance and time frame.
- Follow a 401(k) plan strategy that takes into account any outside retirement assets.
- Stay on track toward reaching their goals
In-between scheduled meetings, your employees always have access to Generation Capital Management via the website or by calling or emailing our investment consulting team. We provide a better approach through customized group meetings, tailored one-on-one meetings and ongoing support.